Innovative Solutions for Transfer Credit
The numbers of students transferring credit ~ and the obstacles that impede their success ~ have never been more central to the academic enterprise
We’ve been innovating all along the ‘Transfer Story’ to streamline transfer
Not sure which Tools to start with? Click here to Try our New Interactive Self-Assessment!
Step One: Outreach to Prospects and Applicants
Are you Transfer Friendly? Show it to the world!
- Self Service Modeling
- Any student anywhere can model what courses they may transfer to your School
- Capture Self-Reported Coursework
- Allow High School or Transfer students to Self-Report their coursework
- Self Service Transfer Evaluation
- In real time, the Student can see what Credit you may Grant them
- Self-Service Degree Planning
- Transfer Tracker – let students see what degree requirements their courses may fulfill
- Plan Hunter – let students explore what Majors their Courses may count Toward
Step Two: Obtain Transcript Data
The second step is to get applicants’ transfer data into your Student System ~ but this is often a big challenge!
- Connect with our EDI or XML Tools to automatically import transcripts from feeder schools
- Push Transcript Data into PeopleSoft Real-time using our Web Services or Plug-n-Play Integrations (REST APIs)
- Use the Raptor Transcript Importer to digitally read enrollments, grades, and credits from PDF or Imaged transcripts into your system
- New 2022 Parchment and Raptor have Partnered to bring you full-cycle transcript automation!
- Use the Chrome Extension to copy/paste transcripts into PeopleSoft External Education
- Not sure if you can afford transcript EDI? Can you afford NOT to? Check out our Transcript Cost Calculator and Transcript Cost Map
- Transcript Express more than doubles manual transcript entry speed!
Watch updated Transcript Express Demo (Aug 2019)
Watch Demo of new Transcript Express “Why” feature (Dec 2019)
- Want to SEND your transcripts outbound by EDI (SPEEDE, TS130) and/or by PESC XML? We can help with that too!
Step Three: Articulate the Transfer Credit
Next you must quickly tell applicants and students what credit you will award them
- Rule Maker automates creating and maintaining credit equivalencies.
Video: watch updated Rule Maker Demo (Aug 2019)
- Rule Maker also includes importing transfer rules from spreadsheet, including TES and other formats
- Use our Plug-n-Play Integrations (REST APIs) to push or pull Transfer Rules into PeopleSoft from any external system
- High-Speed Transfer brings you plug-n-play automation to award credit to students as fast and easy as possible
- Equate offers you simplified stand-alone equivalency tables
Step Four: Apply the credit toward Graduation
Finally enable students to leverage their transfer data toward degree completions
- Our Academic Advisement tools drive student success