The numbers of students transferring credit ~ and the obstacles that impede their success ~ have never been more central to the academic enterprise
We’ve been innovating all along the ‘Transfer Story’ to streamline transfer
2020 Update: We’ve been busy! Click to watch new video of recent enhancements to Rule Maker and Transcript Express products!
Not sure which Tools to start with? Try our New Interactive Self-Assessment!
Step One: Outreach to Prospects and Applicants
Are you Transfer Friendly? Show it to the world!
Deploy Transfer Gateway Self Service Plug In to put these powerful tools in the hands of the public, high school students, prospects and applicants
- Self Service Modeling
- Any student anywhere can model what courses they may transfer to your School
- Capture Self-Reported Coursework
- Allow High School or Transfer students to Self-Report their coursework
- Self Service Transfer Evaluation
- In real time, the Student can see what Credit you may Grant them
- Self-Service Degree Planning
- Transfer Tracker – let students see what degree requirements their courses may fulfill
- Plan Hunter – let students explore what Majors their Courses may count Toward
Step Two: Obtain Transcript Data
The second step is to get applicants’ transfer data into your Student System ~ but this is often a big challenge!
- Use the Raptor Transcript Importer to digitally read enrollments, grades, and credits from PDF or Imaged transcripts into your system
- Not sure if you can afford transcript EDI? Can you afford NOT to? Check out our Transcript Cost Calculator and Transcript Cost Map
- Transcript Express more than doubles manual transcript entry speed!
Video:Watch updated Transcript Express Demo (Aug 2019)
New Feature:Watch Demo of new Transcript Express “Why” feature (Dec 2019)
Step Three: Articulate the Transfer Credit
Next you must quickly tell applicants and students what credit you will award them
- Rule Maker automates creating and maintaining credit equivalencies.
Video: watch updated Rule Maker Demo (Aug 2019)
New Option: Use Ruler Maker for 1 Cent a Rule! (Sept 2019)
- Rule Maker also includes importing transfer rules from spreadsheet, including TES and other formats
- Equate offers you simplified stand-alone equivalency tables
Step Four: Apply the credit toward Graduation
Finally enable students to leverage their transfer data toward degree completions
- Our Academic Advisement tools drive student success