The numbers of students transferring credit ~ and the obstacles that impede their success ~ have never been more central to the academic enterprise
We’ve been innovating all along the ‘Transfer Story’ to streamline transfer
Step One: Obtain Transcript Data
The first step is to get the transfer data into your Student System ~ but this is often a big challenge!
- Use the Raptor Transcript Importer to digitally read enrollments, grades, and credits from PDF or Imaged transcripts into your system
- Not sure if you can afford transcript EDI? Can you afford NOT to? Check out our Transcript Cost Calculator and Transcript Cost Map
- Transcript Express more than doubles manual transcript entry speed!
Video:Watch updated Transcript Express Demo (Aug 2019)
New Feature:Watch Demo of new Transcript Express “Why” feature (Dec 2019)
Step Two: Articulate the Transfer Credit
Next you must determine what credit to give the student
- Rule Maker automates creating and maintaining credit equivalencies.
Video: watch updated Rule Maker Demo (Aug 2019)
New Option: Use Ruler Maker for 1 Cent a Rule! (Sept 2019)
- Rule Maker also includes importing transfer rules from spreadsheet, including TES and other formats
- Equate offers you simplified stand-alone equivalency tables
Step Three: Apply the credit toward Graduation
Finally leverage transfer data toward degree completions
- Our Academic Advisement tools drive student success